Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW-Late Night Edition

I'm posting later than usual, but I wanted to share my weekly list of what I'm loving!


Only TWO more days until the match-up of the season! Cannot wait to watch Bama (hopefully) beat up on LSU!


Coffee-mate's Peppermint Mocha creamer has made its seasonal come back! I'll be enjoying this through the end of the year.


Have you been over to {Long Distance Loving} yet and checked out her AMAZING Lilly Resort giveaway? If not, go NOW! This is a giveaway for the books...and hopefully, I'll win!


I'm thankful Southwest has a direct flight to Charleston. Now I can easily join sweet E and the fam the day after Thanksgiving for the annual oyster roast! Even better--Southwest has $59.00 one way flights! Double bonus!


 It's official, the holidays are HERE! (Starbucks says so), and I LOVE everything about that!

Happy Hump Day, y'all! Two more days. WE CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment