Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have you ever...

Have you ever.......
Throw back? For sure! One of my favorites? Yes, but I'm m not talking about the song by Brandy.

 I'm talking about have you ever felt like the stars were aligned just right? Everything was starting to come together? I woke up feeling like this at the start of the week. I can't think of a better way to begin a week, a month, and a holiday season than feeling this way. I'm hoping to use this positive energy to get me through another work week and through 2011. Many great things are to come in 2012, I JUST know it-- and nothing could feel better than the end of my 2011. Two short, but sweet months left!

How do you plan to use the rest of your year? Will you follow up on new year's resolutions or start aiming for new goals?

Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and lots of positive energy!

P.S. here is a picture of my halloween shirt and socks. Please ignore the background, sweet E brewed his own beer and had it on display for a man gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment