Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween: Power clutch

Boo! Happy Halloween, friends! Hope you are enjoying a day full of tricks and treats! I'm dressed in customary orange and black today and loving the feeling of festivity! Did you dress up for work/school/trick or treating? How did your costume turn out? I promise to share pictures of my attire tomorrow.


Today, I am LOVING my new Essie nail polish in Power Clutch. I’ve been looking all over for a PERFECT gray! To me, this literally looks like drying cement. Sounds unattractive but is a perfect addition to my fall color list. If only mustard didn’t look so heinous on nails, that would be my next purchase! What color are you rocking this week?



Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and lots of tricks and treats!

1 comment:

  1. Great color! I'm currently wear a deep, deep red, which is unusual for me but for some reason I'm digging it right now!

    ReplyDelete