Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Lovin' Having a BLAASSTT....

Only in Nashville, Tennessee...really saw this guy on I-65 South
Up until a month ago, I did a very poor job on regularly updating my blog. I have tried to keep you informed on the few things I have going on here and there, but have barely revealed the tip of the iceberg.
This summer has been a whirlwind. Since May, I have been to Charleston for some R&, worked a NASCAR race, moved to a new apartment (and new city), became a product of the economy, enjoyed my favorite month of the year while being unemployed, went back to Charleston for some more R&R, had my first house guests, read more books than I can count on two hands, had E's sister come visit, learned about who I am and what I want, and finally.....FOUND A NEW JOB!

I know, pretty boring, right? You have my word not to bore you with the details. Instead, I would like to offer you a look into my favorite time of the year through the pictures I've taken over the last few months.
I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making the memories.

Until next time, may your weekend be filled with bourbon, magnolias and endless joy!


Night out in Music City....dancing to Lewis Copeland..and Adam Ricker, of course!
Jellyfishing on Sullivans Island


 View from the Kayak.....on the creek/marsh near E's house






Fireworks over downtown Nashville-Fourth of July

Drinks at The Griffon with E & T

Sullivans Island

Taking a break from sailing on Spyder Island


View of downtown Charleston from the sailboat

My Old Kentucky Home...and my twin sis

<><>
<>
<><><><>;
First visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame

Professional Bull Riders...RODEO
<><>
<> 
<><><><>
PBR

E's lovely sister and her pal during their visit to Music City




No comments:

Post a Comment