Sunday, May 12, 2013

Treat Yo'self


There's nothing like opening your inbox and finding a "Treat" inside. A few weeks ago, I was introduced to a new online greeting card brand called Treat. Being the snail mail obsessed gal that I am, I couldn't resist creating a few cards of my own!

Treat is an easy and innovative service that allows you to create custom cards that reflect your style. The Treat family stems from the Shutterfly, Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Diva family and are passionate about stationary. Knowing Treat was a member of such a reliable card and photo service, I jumped right in. 

The Treat site is easy to navigate. Cards are categorized according to theme, recipient and occasion. I quickly decided to create cards for Mother's Day. After choosing a card for my Mom, I was lead to a pop-up that asked for my recipient's name, my name and my closing line. After filling in the information I was sent to a screen that allowed me to fully customize the inside of the card. Treat has multiple options for layouts - including photos and text. Aside from customizing layouts, Treat offers what seems to be nearly 75-100 fonts. (This definitely spoke to my paper geeky-ness.) After finishing the inside greeting, I was able to add a photo and customize the "memo" on the back of the card. 

I created personalized Mother's Day cards for my Mom and sister (a new mother) as well as a wedding card, congratulations card for my cousin's graduation and a birthday card. For all of you looking to attend a friend's wedding or family member's graduation, Treat offers the perfect way to give something a little more special than something pulled off the shelf. The best part about ordering from Treat is the fact that they will send your cards for you! In a hurry? Order online and ship the card to be received in just a couple of days. 


Cards came neatly packaged two days later in a colorful Treat envelope.
I sent my Mother's Day cards a few days early and my Mom and sister said they were the best cards they've ever received! Check out my creations from Treat cards and be sure to visit online to make your own custom cards for upcoming events. 

Cards sent to my Mom & Sister

Inside of my Sister's New Mom card.

Until next time, may your Mother's Day be full of Magnolias, Bourbon and a little treat for those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment