Sunday, February 19, 2012

Un-BELIZE-able


Once again, I'm a few days late on Friday Fancies. I've had a busy week with Valentine's Day and Sweet E's birthday. None the less I've put together a dream get-away look. I am dying to head off to somewhere warm. The top place on my list is Belize. I would LOVE to go there and visit the blue hole. It is said that some of the best diving in the world can be done here. After seeing this lovely landmark, I've decided to base my look on inspiration from this heavenly spot. Without further ado, deep blue!



I tried using Publisher for this week's addition of FF. I'm not sure it is the best method, but I am trying to improve my posts. Do you have any suggestions?

Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and many planned adventures.

1 comment: