Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Daily Ramble.....

Good morning, lovelies! I sure am glad today is Thursday! Only one more day. I've had the most difficult time waking up this week. I really need to try to break my "snooze" habit. Do any of you have tricks for waking up early? I need ALL OF THE HELP I CAN GET!

I found this on pinterest a few weeks ago and have had several followers repin it. I printed it out and hung it up a work. Such great advice to keep in mind. Other than the Serenity Prayer, I plan to make this my mantra.




Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and plenty of inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote too! It is nice to be reminded that it's ok to keep looking, because it really is THAT important to love what you do!

    Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete