Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping Up My Christmas List

I CANNOT believe there are only two (and a half) days until CHRISTmas! How have I gotten SO far behind on my to do list? I am leaving to go home tomorrow after work and I still have to finish wrapping presents, (I need to buy more ribbon first), pick up a few last minute gifts, fold laundry, pack my clothes, paint my nails to show a little holiday cheer AND get through the last day of work!

I have no idea how I'm going to do it. This week has been such a blur. I have had ZERO motivation to do anything. Am I the only one who has mentally checked out until 2012? Yikes! I need to snap out of it! We still have a week and a half left.

I did manage to wrap a few things tonight. My theme this year is packing paper and red ribbon with snowflake glitter tags. It wasn't my original idea, but I couldn't find the tartan ribbon I REALLY wanted to use. Sigh. Maybe next year. Pictures to come after I finish wrapping tomorrow. Until then, here are some of my favorite wrapping ideas via Pinterest:

Absolutely Lovely!!! I need to learn how to make a bow like that ASAP!

Perfect for the music lover!

Love these colors!

I love the touch of greenery! If only I had pine outside my door.


I almost purchased lights to include with my gift tag, in the end, it didn't go with my theme. But this is SUPER cute!
 
 
How are you wrapping your gifts this year? I need a lesson from one of the best. I'm horrible, but they are all wrapped with love! Any tips?

Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and enough tape to seal your CHRISTmas packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment