Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Fancies: Winter White

Happy Friday, y'all! I cannot believe it's the Friday of Christmas weekend! Next week we will be getting ready to ring in a NEW YEAR! Am I the only one who thinks that's crazy? I feel like I just celebrated the start of 2011!

This week, Friday Fancies theme is winter white. Couldn't be more appropriate. Who DOESN'T dream of a white Christmas? I know I do! I'm sticking with my tried and true love to make this white pop: Tory Burch. Sure do love that gal!

What will you be wearing for your Christmas festivities? Please share! I love the inspiration you bring me!

As promised, here are photos from my wrapping extravaganza. I really am the worst wrapper of all time. You might not be able to tell thanks to the lovely ribbon covering up all the mishaps!


Please excuse my fireplace. No tree for me this year!
 






Wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend.

Until next time, may your weekend be full of magnolias, bourbon and lots of CHRISTmas cheer!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable look-- love the white, red, and leopard together, wish I had thought of that for my real Christmas outfit! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those leggings? If so, that's a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete