Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry & Bright! Friday Fancies!

With holiday parties in full force, this week's Friday Fancies theme is overly appropriate: Sparkle and Shine! I didn't have to think twice about my collection this week. I've been lusting over this dress for DAYS-wishing I could wear it to my holiday party with these same EXACT accessories. Silver and red scream Christmas! I MUST get this dress. MUST. MUST. MUST. It has a definite vintage/Mad Men feel (which is, of course, my FAVORITE show.)

What will you be wearing to your holiday party/ parties this year? Don't you just LOVE an unexpected "pop" of color?!
Merry and Bright!




Until next time, may your weekend be full of magnolias, bourbon and VERY MERRY & BRIGHT!!!

8 comments:

  1. omg that dress is amazing! i love it paired with those shoes! great outfit!

    xo kels

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!! I'm now lusting, as well!! How adorable is the back of that dress?!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that dress too! "Merry an bright" is my favorite slogan for the holidays, so it makes your look that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! Has a vintage feel. Those shoes look great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that dress is perfection. Very classy and beautiful.

    You have a new follower :) I found you from A Long Distance Love link up today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obssessed with shoes and these shoes are amazing; love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the back of that dress is chic & fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is all so great! The back of the dress is just perfect. Oh, and the reds!! Stopped over from Friday's Fancies and I now MUST follow your blog.

    Have a great weekend!

    JKT

    ReplyDelete