Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Santa, I've Been VERY Good!

It's hard to believe Christmas is 10 short days away! I have to admit, I haven't even started shopping. This actually makes me sad because I LOVE wrapping presents (now that I've mastered my skill). No worries. I have everyone figured out and just need to pick things up.

This year was quite challenging. I had to dig deep to figure out what gifts suited people best. I even had a difficult time figure out what to put on MY gift list. While their are MANY things I want, their are not many things I need. Because of that, I composed my list of things I wouldn't buy for myself.

Today though, I thought it would be fun to share with you my dream list. What I like to call: Santa, I've been VERY good this year!


Macbook Pro. No explanation needed. I NEED it. 


A spa weekend at the Grove Park Inn. The most incredibly relaxing place ever!



Burberry Satchel. Drool.



A national championship for my Cats, please. We are WAY overdue.



A clear path to my passion in life. Not love. Personal passion.


Santa, even if you can't bring these things this year, I'll be even better next year.

:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment