Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 Another Wednesday is here. I honestly still feel like it's Monday. While I may feel like Garfield, let me share some of the things helping me through the week. 

I love that tonight I will FINALLY get to catch up with sweet E. He has been working like a maniac.

Excited for the CMA Awards tonight. Nashville has been crazy in preparation for this event!  personally cannot wait for CHRIS YOUNG to perform! I love his new song, You.
  

LOVING my new wallet. Isn't this yellow lovely?

Footloose! Finally! I'm looking forward to seeing this with Aunt Faye on Saturday!


Lastly, I'm loving that my best friend from home is having her second little boy this week. She will be welcoming Cory Lee into the world any moment. I am VERY excited to be heading home and giving him a personal hello!

Be sure to head over to  Jaime's blog and see what other bloggers are loving this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment