Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I'm doubling up. What i'm loving Wednesday and Wedding Wednesday.


This is the first time I've linked up for What I'm loving Wednesday with Little Daisy May and am VERY excited. I'm always loving random things and get excited to pass the word along, hopefully this will be a continued outlet for my enthusiasm. 
Here we go:

A.) I'm loving Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Bonnaroo Buzz is back, and it's GREAT. I've also just discovered Vanilla Health Bar Crunch. Do it. You will not be let down.

{via}

B.) James Booker. Thanks to E, I have a new obsession. This man can simply play some music.



C.) I'm loving that I've found a little motivation to get out and start running again. While I haven't done any distance of note, I am working my way up and feeling good.

D.) Edamame. Steam these suckers and chill them to add to a salad. They add the perfect amount of crunch!

{via}

E.) College Prep's Vineyard Vine's Jockey Silk inspired desktop! My favorite pattern and a darling quote!

{via}


F.) Last, but certainly not least, I am LOVING that I get to see my SWEET Jorgie when I am home for Easter.

 Puppy Love

2 comments:

  1. ha! that picture of your dog is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is adorable!
    And I love that version of the "Keep Calm" print. I may have to get one for a friend.

    ReplyDelete