Monday, March 7, 2011

Impress...Yourself!

Monday have you feeling down? Start your work week off right with a FABULOUS outfit. Nothing says, "Have a good week!" better than looking (and feeling) pretty-you deserve it!

Legal Life


My OOTD looks something like this-except my dress is from Forever and my shoes are much cuter than above (not a fan of the silver buckles).  My jacket is actually a perfect matching champagne color that has matching buttons. Can't forget my Macbook Pro and my fair state of mind-I am, after all, responsible for bringing justice to Music City (ha)!

What did you wear to kick-start a FABULOUS week? 
Even if you don't have to punch the clock at at nine to five-you deserve to feel pretty too! Get up and make yourself feel FABULOUS!

XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment