Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reflection and Resolution....TWO Weeks Until a FRESH Start!

With CHRISTmas one week away, I am already moving on and heavily thinking about what 2011 has in store for me. While I am beyond blessed with the people and opportunities I have in life, 2010 has still been a "down" year for me. My career path has not gone in the direction I envisioned, in fact it hasn't gone anywhere at all. I have searched and searched for career opportunities and endlessly applied for jobs-none of which have contacted me. At, dare I say it, 26 years old I had hoped to have my life together a little more than I do right now.
With that being said, I am going to continue my lifestyle of glass half full and hope that 2011 is a banner year for this Southern Sophisticate. Whether I decide to make the move to a new city or end up exactly where I am now, I know that the plan God has in store for me is greater than anything I could ever imagine. If anyone has any "job search/ resume tips" I would greatly appreciate them. I am very open to relocation and new ideas. (However, I would prefer to stay south of the Mason Dixon Line).

Other than the struggles of  "daily life," I have many exciting things in store for the new year. I am working on a list of 2011 resolutions that I will be sharing after CHRISTmas.

Have y'all been thinking about what 2011 has in store for you? Start jotting down some of your goals/resolutions/ideas and we can share them in the coming weeks! Resolutions always last longer when you have the support of friend.

Until next time, may your weekend be full of bourbon, magnolias and end of the year clarity!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment