Monday, December 20, 2010

THE GARTH BROOKS!


Tomorrow night might just be one of the most epic nights of my life. I have tickets to see THE Garth Brooks. Not only did I think this would NEVER happen, but I didn't ever expect to have tickets in hand. This country legend is the only legend I have yet to cross off my list. I promise to report back with lots of pictures and video for all of my friends in low places :o)

 XoXo

P.S. Mr. Brooks sold over 140,00 tickets and raised $3.5 million dollars for our AMAZING Nashville, Tennessee flood relief.  Many families within our city are still recovering from the United States' most devastating natural disaster since 2005. The need is real-and without our own local heroes of public servants and Nashville's own tight-knit community, it would not be possible. THANK YOU to each and every person who contributed. Each ticket holder, security worker, bartender and musician-you have helped bring our community back to life. Without your generosity, we would not be able to celebrate like we are with Garth's performances. We are not just Music City, USA. We are the definition of community, and I am proud to know so many of you who show the world what camaraderie is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment