Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let the COUNTDOWN Begin!


With the holidays just two SHORT weeks away, there is SOO much to look forward to. This time next week I will be gearing up to spend Thanksgiving with my family, (yes, I know it will be a week early), in Owensboro, Kentucky. The weekend will be kicked off with a "Cousin Thanksgiving," outing on Saturday and a WONDERFUL family feast on Sunday. Hopefully, with a few hours of the new Harry Potter movie thrown in along the way.

Two short days after I return from My Old Kentucky home, I will be off to CHARLESTON, SC for my first ever "E Family Thanksgiving Dinner and Oyster Roast!" I couldn't be more thrilled to enjoy my FAVORITE holiday in my FAVORITE city with the most WONDERFUL boyfriend. My trip is guaranteed to provide good, scratch that, AMAZING food, wine, fresh seafood, and more laughter than a girl could ask for. I promise to come back with lots of stories and pictures for your enjoyment.

For those of you who can hardly contain your Turkey Day excitement, help me count it down. T-minus 14 days... until the one day of the year where we can eat all we want, stare wide-eyed at the Snoopy float, and be constantly reminded that we are soo blessed with wonderful friends, family and opportunities!

Any fellow bloggers have Charleston or other big Thanksgiving plans? What are your traditions? What are you looking most forward to doing/eating?

Until next time, may your THANKSGIVING DAY countdown be filled with, magnolias, bourbon and endless THANKS!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment