Saturday, October 2, 2010

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile!

Any true Southern Girl knows that her look isn't complete without a pearly white smile. I've always been a fan of Crest White Strips myself, but hated paying $30 +  for the kit. During my last outing to the grocery, I was pleasantly surprised to see Crest's new Vivid White toothpaste. At only $3.69 a tube I couldn't resist. The box claims to remove 80% of surface stains in 14 days.  Because I have always been a yearly teeth whitener, I didn't think I had much "stain," to be removed but let me tell you that I have certainly noticed a difference in the brightness of my smile.



If you're looking for an alternative to at home teeth whitening kits, I recommend you give Crest's new product a whirl. I think you will be pleased. And if anything, you will definitely have fresh, clean breath for a fraction of the price (and goo) of the White Strips.

Until next time, may your life be full of magnolias, bourbon, and a PEARLY WHITE SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment