Friday, February 24, 2012

I'd Like to Thank....

Happy Friday, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I LOVED yesterday's 80 degree temperatures. If only it would last longer than a day! Spring is only a few weeks away and I simply cannot wait!

This week's Friday Fancies theme celebrates one event that leads us one day closer to spring, the Academy Awards! I just LOVE watching. the gowns, the elegance, the dashing men! In honor of the show, I've dreamed up my dream look, looks if I were to be in attendance. Let's face it, every Hollywood A-lister would never have just one look. We have to have options the night of. After browsing hundreds of spring collections, I've decided on two Monique Lhullier gowns. one red and one blue. Blue seems to be the color for fall 2012 and a lady can never go wrong with red. To top my looks off, I will daunt lovely Cartier jewels, of course!



What is your favorite part about the Oscars? Who are you looking most forward to seeing? I cannot wait to see Mr. Gosling, and of course, Kate Beckinsale. They are both the epitome of Hollywood elegance.

Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and plenty of Hollywood glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment