Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday Fancies: Spring FEVER!

I cannot wait until it's officially spring! While the weather in Music City has been unseasonably warm, the rain has not let up. I am ready for birds chirping and sun shining. Did you know that daylight savings time starts in just over a month? Not that I'm counting.

  This week's Friday Fancies theme is Spring Fever. Perfect timing. My spring fever is in full swing. All I can think about these days are bright colors and jetting to the beach. Ahhhh to be in college again. The real word, unfortunately, never allows enough vacation days...unless you are a lucky teacher!

  This season, I'm dreaming of colorful swimsuits, turquoise, yellow and bright color-blocked dresses! What are you dreaming of during your bout with spring fever? any favorite new nail colors or designers look books I need to see?

S_Sophisticate on Polyvore
Until next time, may your weekend be full of magnolias, bourbon and plenty of warm, early spring weather!!

11 comments:

  1. I love the Tory Burch flip flops. I either want those or the TB wedges that I used in my look. The taupe color is so perfect for the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that orange dress! I could probably pull it off here in So Cal. It's been in the 70s all week!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I love that dress!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tank top weather. So, my new look this year will be a clean white tank top and solid brown pants with sandals.

    Nashville Life Insurance Quote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute items! It's def already spring weather here in LA but I wish it were a bit cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single thing about this outfit is perfect! My fav is all the fun colors you put together. Love!

    Have a great weekend girl :)

    xoxo,
    Cheryl

    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh I love the beach! Although Im not sure I could wear those heals in the sand! ;) I'm loving the yellow shorts with seafoam shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh beach wear!!! LOVE!!! makes me want to go lay on a beach & read a book :)

    great outfit
    happy weekend
    xoxo Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving turquoise & color blocking too! So fabulous & perfect for spring and summer!!! I cannot wait to be at the beach.... :( Haha!
    Have a fabulous weekend & I hope the rain lets up soon for ya!!!! I hate the rain haha.

    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have spring fever so badly, too! My favorite color right now is coral, but I love the turquoise, too. Great looks!
    XO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring at the beach outfit! I am so happy after seeing these wonderful colors, can't wait for warmer weather. I get to escape with my mom down to Naples for Spring Break...so your inspiration will definitely come in handy. Hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Friday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete