Monday, January 16, 2012

Signed Up and Ready to Go!

It's official, friends! I'm signed up and ready to begin my journey. On April 28th, I will officialy run my first half marathon. Over the next few months, I will be working to reach my goal of raising $1,400 for St. Jude.  Please visit my personal fundraising page to help me in my journey.
I know the next few months will be trying and frustrating. I look forward to the ups and downs of running 13.1 miles to help St. Jude make strides in helping end childhood cancer and disease!
I look forward to your comments and advice as I aim to meet (and exceed) my goal!
Until next time may your day be filled with helping others and achieving your goals!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--way to go!! The thought of running just 3 miles makes me cringe, so I applaud you...and it's for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete