Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Work "Holiday" Christmas Party!

Saturday evening was my work Holiday, CHRISTmas party! It was the first time I've ever had a big affair to go to, and quite the affair it was! Our party was at the Noah Liff Opera Center in Nashville. The food was great, the drinks were flowing and the music was out of this world. It was nice to see people not always in the office and everyone dressed in their very best. We certainly sang, danced and drank our way into the evening and boy did I feel it the next day.

Sweet E, rockin' the bow tie :o)

Buddy the Elf.

Did you attend a work Christmas gathering? Was it formal or casual?

Two of my co-workers who work across the room from me.

Hope y'all are enjoying this festive time of year! Stay tuned tomorrow! I plan to share my Christmas cards with everyone!

Thriller, maybe? Who cares--too much fun!!!

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Looks like yall had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun, Cam! And you looked super cute!

    ReplyDelete