Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Stage has Been Set...

Another year of hard work, dedication, sweat, blood, tears, wins, losses and many great tailgates is coming to an end. In one short month, we'll all be gearing up to put on our black and mourn the loss of our beloved college football season. While eight months, short of a small, spring inter-squad scrimmage, feels like eternity without our favorite college heroes tossing the pigskin, I know the end of another great year only means we are a few short months away from enjoying my two most favorite times of year: NCAA March Madness and Summer. Until then, I am excited and anxious about the bowl games to come. Some of the match-ups I'll be watching closely are:


Florida State vs Notre Dame in the Champs Sports Bowl


South Carolina vs Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl


Clemson vs West Virginia in the Orange Bowl

and

of

course


BAMA vs LSeww in the SEC West National Championship

Who are you looking forward to watching? How do you plan to go eight months without college football?

Until next time, may your day be full of magnolias, bourbon and a great final college football month!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the 2% of cheerleaders that was not a former gymnast. :) I think I'll just hibernate until next season..

    ReplyDelete