Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday, Thanksgiving Edition

I can't believe it's already the Wednesday before Thanksgiving day! How did holiday season sneak up on us soo fast? Regardless, I'm thrilled to finally spend time with family, eat good food and prepare for a full month of Christmas activity. Today, I share with you all of the things I am loving about this week and all that follows!

I'm beyond excited to have my parents come visit me for Thanksgiving. All that would make it better would be having my sister in town. Luckily, she and her husband will be in to visit in one short month!!!


Friday I am flying to Charleston to join sweet E's family for the remainder of the Thanksgiving holiday. One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving with them is the annual Oyster Roast. This year I'm excited to have my favorite blogger/gchat friend, Ashton from Soulshine join me! A new addition to this year's oyster roast is live music. It is sure to be epic!



I love how easy it is to keep up with friends and keep my sanity throughout the day by using gchat. Thank heavens for my friend's humor and honesty. The conversations this week have been unforgettable and i'm sure will only get better as holiday activity progresses.


I'm loving my rain boots this week. They have saved my sweet tootsies from being drenched in one of the many puddles accumulated around Music City. While I don't have these boots, I need to know where I can get them. Mine are a bit too snug!


What are you loving this week? Be sure to link up with Little Daisy May to see what everyone is crushing on this Turkey day holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I love those boots! I haven't seen any like that with the bows! Too cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Lauren

    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete