Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure

I'm not usually a girl who makes it a point to keep up with Hollywood (other than the GLAM hair and clothes), but thanks to Prep Talk I am OBSESSED with Suri's Burn Book. You I can't help but love the sass and priss behind this blog and the celebrity mini it speaks for.

I completely agree with the thoughts on "celebrities who disappoint her." The comments made literally make me laugh out loud. Check out some of my favorites:

Amy Adams, her daughter, and three of the things I hate most in the world:
Crocs.
Sand.
Graphic tees.

Sometimes I think Louis Bullock might be the only person who understands me. If my mother dressed me up as a pirate, got herself a matching hat, and took me to a party where the favors were made out of cardboard, I’d be pretty upset, too.

No, this is not my official Halloween costume. But it is October, after all, and that means Pumpkin Spice Lattes and public dress-up. Gosh, I wish magic was real. If this wand was actually effective, I’d be accio-ing Katie better jeggings and some dignity.


A kid who loves fashion, despises the poorly dressed and calls her Mother out on her fashion faux pas.
Hysterical. Bookmark it. It will brighten any bad day!

Until next time, may your Thursday be full of magnolias, bourbon and plenty of rainy day distractions!




No comments:

Post a Comment