Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Momma Bear!

Today is my dear mother's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom! It sure stinks to grow up and have to be away from your loved ones on special days like this. It seems like just yesterday my Mom was helping me with my latest second grade science or art project, perfectly tying my bow for cheerleading tryouts and helping me pick out the perfect shoes to go with my prom dress. Yes, my Mom is a great Mom. Even now that I'm 26, she still always welcomes me home with open arms and sends me back with tasty meals and some money in my pocket.


Happy Birthday to the greatest Mom. I Love you and hope your day is EXTRA special!

XoXo

P.S. I definitely tried typing in "Mom" on the Facebook search bar to tell my Mom Happy Birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment