Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meet the Parents...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ABBY AND JR! SOO GLAD BAKER IS FINALLY HERE!

Well Friends, this weekend is a BIG weekend! I am going with E to meet his family! He had the opportunity to meet all of my family at my sister's graduation back in December. Unfortunately, with him being from Charleston, I haven't had the chance to do so.

Tomorrow morning we will be leaving to go to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville. I'm hoping the weather doesn't give us any problems, but it looks like we will be traveling with the snow/ice
storm. Here are a few pictures of the place:

I'm a little nervous but mostly excited to have a nice relaxing weekend with the people that are important to E. This weekend is sure to be filled with great company, good wine and plenty of laughs. I'll be sure to fill you in on how everything goes....and will hopefully have a few good photos to share!




Until Monday, may your weekend be filled with MAGNOLIAS, BOURBON and ENDLESS JOY!

P.S. Go CATS! Beat the 'DORES!

P.S.S Please pray for good weather and safe travels...and CALM NERVES!


No comments:

Post a Comment