Monday, August 24, 2009

The art of Southern Sophistication <3

Growing up southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born-it's an idea, a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, high school football and country music. It's being hospitable, being devoted to porches and sweet tea, and each other. We don't become southern, we are born that way.

I'm southern and I love it.

In true southern fashion, I am creating this blog to share the ups and downs of everyday life and the moments of randomness in between. I hope to provide you with wisdom, laughter, moments of thought and inspiration. Please enjoy all that I have to give and share as I continue to live my life with Southern Sophisitication

Fun Daily Link: http://www.dailywisdom.com/dw_static/quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment